Welcome to our Community!
Thank you for visiting the Greek Orthodox Community of East Vancouver online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of service opportunities, worship, and fellowship available. Read more about our community and church on this site, or come in for a visit.
Καλώς ήλθατε στην ιστοσελίδα της Ελληνικής Ορθόδοξης Κοινότητας Ανατολικού Βανκούβερ!
Greek School 2020-21
Learn More & Register Today by visiting here:
& our Community
COVID -19 IS REAL
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS A MUST
This is advice - that for now we just can not ignore.
We must all adhere to the concerns expressed by our Provincial Health Minister and Canadian Government.
We MUST practice responsible social distancing by:
1) Outside of your immediate household and family, we have to collectively refrain from any bodily contact. This would mean no hand shaking, fist-bumps, hugging, kissing etc.
2) Hand washing and sanitizing must be used / practiced as often as possible.
3) Please cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
4) Avoid touching each other people's property and surfaces
5) If you feel ill or exhibit symptoms associated with COVID-19, you are respectfully asked to stay at home
6) Must maintain a safe distance from each other when standing or meeting.
In this time of crisis, we need to be aware of our surroundings and actions and the effect that they can have on others around us.
If we practice these simple steps for the next few months we will not jeopardize people in our community, our family, our friends - and ourselves.
If you have questions or concerns, please visit the BC Centre for Disease Control website.
WE ARE HERE !
Come worship with us, join our programs and
be a part of our Community!