Employment Opportunity - May 2021
Effective immediately the Greek Orthodox Community of East Vancouver is seeking to hire and train an Administrative Assistant for an upcoming full-time employment opportunity.
Applicants with the following qualities and skills will be preferred:
· * Above average command of both English and Greek
· * Available for 40-hour work week
· * Professional attitude and communication skills
· * Computer Experience, including Microsoft Office, Drop Box
· * Accounting experience / familiarity
· * Familiarity with record keeping & documentation.
· * Familiarity with internet-based skills including but not limited to Email, Social Media and Web page administration.
This job will require the Admin Assistant to receive and direct all incoming calls and correspondence on behalf of the Board of Directors, and the Parish Priest.
Furthermore, the job description is multi-faceted and demands the applicant be well organized and be able to work under the complexities involved within a Greek Orthodox Community that is ever-growing.
Lastly, since the Greek Orthodox Community of East Vancouver is a non-profit registered Society, applicants must be able to attain a Municipal Policing Background clearance, prior to commencing employment.
To apply, please send your resume (or questions) in confidence to:
C/O Konstantin Nikolaou,
President, Greek Orthodox Community of East Vancouver