COVID-19 ( Novel-Coronavirus Disease )
" ... the safety of every person visiting our property is paramount to our attention and concern "
STAGE 3 PLAN AT STS. NICHOLAS AND DIMITRIOS CHURCH
With Stage 3 having just begun in our Province in our fight against COVID-19, our Community will be taking the following measures to be safe and sensitive to all worshiping at our Church:
1. Masks: Everyone is to enter the Church Narthex (candles area) with masks on until you are seated. At that point, it is your choice to leave them on or not.
2. Sanitizing: Everyone must sanitize their hands. No exceptions.
3. Attendance: Pre-registration is no longer required.
4. Cleaning: The Church will be sanitized after every service.
5. Worship: Fr. Tim will have a mask on when distributing antidoron. Antidoron will be wrapped up.
6. Altar Boys/Volunteers: We will only have 3 or 4 people in the Altar, including the Clergy. Everyone who serves in the Altar is to wear a mask.
7. Chanters: Only 1 chanter per side. No exceptions.
8. Coffee hour: No coffee hour will happen for now, as usual during summer months.
9. Offerings: All tray collections will be done after Liturgy in the front, as you leave the Church. If you would like to donate online, click here. We thank you for your kindness and generosity!
While we are in a much better place than pre-circuit-breaker, all of us still need to be cognizant of the fact that (a) COVID is not gone (although numbers are decreasing), (b) not everyone is vaccinated with two shots and, (c) there are still vulnerable people out there.
Everyone should feel as comfortable as possible coming back to Church, our spiritual home. We believe this hybrid approach is fair and well-balanced: precautions taken, but not to an extreme (just like during the circuit-breaker, when it was needed for the public's well-being).
We can do this - with God's help and working together.
Keep the Faith. Stay healthy. Stay safe.
General information (COVID-19)
can be found by calling 811 or
March 19, 2020
PRAYERS OF PROTECTION FROM THE CORONAVIRUS
TO BE PRAYED BY THE FAITHFUL AT HOME
(Downloadable) - click here